2011 m. gruodžio 14 d., trečiadienis

Mi bebe es listo para la boda

Today was a horrible day... Half of it was horrible, half of it was not. But lets not talk about this day again, about the sculptures and my grades. Even though, this time I tried.
So, I am looking forward to the wedding this weekend. At least it sounds fun and we are gonna celebrate. Hell yeah. And of course I'll show you some pics
And now, I must go to the aerobics. Hell, I am scared. I missed the last time.

At least my baby is ready for a weekend. Me not so ready...

I love my fake fur. Do you think I should wear it at the wedding? I do. Because I'll wear a black dress

And those high heels too. Because I'll need to take photos and these shoes are warm, as they have to be that I won't get cold

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą