2011 m. gruodžio 30 d., penktadienis

New years Eve

I am so tired of bad weather, I cannot take it anymore.
I also cannot decide what to choose for new years eve : 1) to spend a night in the restaurant and then take a hotel room for two with my Boyfriend. 2) or, to spend a good evening with champagne and good food with my relitives and friends ???? This question is botherhing me. I kinda would fall for the first idea but that means we would spend a lot of money, which is necessary for us, like the air. And the second opportunity is totally for free. Free food, friends, parents, my boyfriend, sister and cousin :)
I hate post offices on holidays. They are full of people, who drive me crazy. I couldn't send my letter for a half an hour. Just a small letter. wow...
Today I have done the strangest thing in my life - I bought "playboy" perfume. Maybe because I really liked the smell and I don't give a damn about the name...

"Play it sexy" seemed the best for me, not talking about the title. Also, they are kinda cheap

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą