2011 m. gruodžio 24 d., šeštadienis

Christmas Eve

One thing is really bothering me, when you try to do your best and no one even cares. And from today I've decided not to care anymore, about anyone. I will care just about myself. Only about myself.
Today I would really like to be in Rome or Barcelona. If the Christmas Eve is a day when all your wishes come true, I wish to live in Rome or Paris, or Barcelona. Or in all those three cities in the row. Also, to have an enormous amount of money and friends and to be graduated all types of artistic professions, to open my own design studio and shop, to continue painting all my life and be a best painter ever. Fuck Yeah

To visit the church of Family

To relax in Florida beach

To graduate University as soon as it's possible
and to travel all over the world. 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą