2011 m. gruodžio 15 d., ketvirtadienis

Expression

These days I want to express myself so much. So, I'll do it today as I want to.
First of all, I want you to listen to this funny and old song. To lift our moods up:


Second thing is, that I don't feel any Christmas joy and I am asking myself - is this normal? By this time, all my life, I was so happy as hell. And now, buying those presents became something unbearable. Yesterday when I was going back from aerobics I met two friends on the bus, and we went to search for Christmas gifts.  I bought so many of them, I've spent an enormous amount of money. Or, I'd rather say - all my money. But I didn't feel anything. Just got back home very tired and quite late.
One more funny song


Third thing is... Well, I am tired of the people, tired of my studies. I don't want to paint and I just want to do nothing at all. I have never felt this feeling before. It's good people are around, they force me to do this and that. I have to take photos, to book something, to go somewhere and meet someone, to celebrate birthdays, weddings, Christmas. Don't get me wrong, I am happy. But very tired. And I can't see any meaning of all this. And all the events are here. Two more birthdays, the wedding, Christmas, New years. And my EXAMS.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą