2012 m. spalio 11 d., ketvirtadienis

I know, right?

This week is so full with tattoos, almost have no spare time. This morning one more tattoo and after this I am going to the university, and after that - I don't know...
The thing is, that all the tattoos I do in photos look worst and... for an instance, the girl I have tattooed this morning didn't bring the words printed on the paper, I found the font by myself and also wrote it down. It is normal that it is not straight and so on. Well, it is straight, but the gaps are not and so on. So, in the conclusion, you have to bring printed picture, because I cannot draw like a printer, if you want a good tattoo of course.


But I am happy I earned some extra money... Two more tattoos this week and then I will be able to do my homework.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą