2012 m. spalio 20 d., šeštadienis

Amazing day

I am back very happy, tired and exhausted. I made a cool tattoo (I myself can at last admit it), with only one needle. I only did shaddows with it. But the most amazing thing was meeting my lovely friend Juste. We fell in love with each other. I totally fell for her. She is so amazing and beautiful and interesting. I have never felt anything for a girl, for sure. She invited me to sleep in her apartment, but I had to decline her offer and went home by bus... at night. Such a boing and exhausting trip. At least I felt happy remembering how we walked trough the old city with pina colada's and the weather was perfect too. The perfect day. We promised to each other we will meet again.
It's a pity I did not have time to take pictures, even though I carried that heavy camera all way long. Blast.

I liked it. It came out as she wanted,, me also...


I brought you one picture though

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą