2012 m. spalio 22 d., pirmadienis

Day

The whole day spent painting and in the mean time watching "friends". Missed this tv show a lot. I think I  should eat something, but the fridge is quite empty and I am too concerned about the results of the recent painting. It doesn't go well actually.
So, it's the second year we are trying to win the green card. The "game" almost started, all applications are filled, but again I don't think we will actually get it, it's too complicated.
Ok, enough of unnecessary stuff.

So, this is how Vestina does look without make-up and photoshop. I was wearing a little bit of lipstick though. haha

As long as I am alone today again, I made salad for myself, ate it with black bread and natural apple juice. You can also see that we recently bought new speekers, which, by the way, I adore. Yesterday spent all day long trying all kinds of songs. It sounds amazing. 


picture from Saturday

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą