2012 m. spalio 6 d., šeštadienis

Amelie home decor

Since I first saw a movie "Amelie from Montmartre" I noticed the cosiest and most beautiful decor of her home and around the city she was living in. And, of course, after I saw this movie a couple of few more times, I was so impressed, that all that time I was dreaming of having something similar. Her kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and etc. are amazing. I really would love to have that sort of wallpapers she did (red or beidge wit those French ornaments). But it's a pity, I do not posses my own apartment yet, and I do not believe that this will happen in a near future. But if I had one, I would definitely go for red wallpapers and some kind of old lamps, sofas and kitchen tools (with flowers and stuff). Here is what I found:

This rug would look great on the floor



I adore her bathroom





aw.. and a cat. I am very jealous

red red red - one of my favourite color




And the french roosters, would look great on the kitchen wall. Maybe I should make something similar too...


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą