2012 m. spalio 9 d., antradienis

Vestina's tattoo shop

My tattoo shop is wide open for eveyone. I enjoy doing this, even though, some of people complain it's too painful and cannot sit the whole time, like my sister today. It was sooo difficult to tattoo her, like my dad. She was moving and swearing, because of the pain. I couldn't finish the tattoo, it's a pity, I had some plans to make the bow bigger, also more vivid. But today I was also tattooing my bf, he was so calm and even liked the little pain, so I could finis his tattoo and in a result he got what he wanted.
This week is crowded with people who want to get tattoos, I wish that would happen every single week. Because this week I am gonna do 6 tattoos and earn as double money as I get a week for living.

I liked tattooing my bf. The needle was perfect and skin too...

It's a pity I could not finish my sister's tattoo. Ugh, and that was my first coloful tattoo. But there is one girl who wants to get a bow this week too. 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą