2012 m. spalio 7 d., sekmadienis

Bad weather

OK, the weather is clearly not the best. I feel so awesome that I didn't go anywhere those two days, wouldn't even like to...
Yesterday was a strange day, me and my family were celebrating, just celebrating. It's been a while that happened, because of all that sadness and other stuff around. It felt great and today I am off to Klaipeda again. Kinda missed my apartment, this one is way too cold, I've been sleepng with socks and home coat and very thick two layers. Hell, but I am still waiting for the autumn holidays to come, I almost love them the most, except Christmas holidays maybe.. I love that dark weather with NO WIND.
So, my facebook inbox is full of requests to tattoo. I hope none of those people will change their minds, because I love planning and working. It is still nice, that people believe in me. Today I have one more girl included in my agenda. Awesome feeling.

But I don't want to forget the photography too. I was willing this weekend to take some photos between the autumn leafs, but the weather is so terrible that...I couldn't even go outside, it's rainning rainning and rainning, oh, don't forget the huge wind too. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą