2012 m. spalio 26 d., penktadienis

Idle

This period is a total stagnation in my life. I cannot do this, because I am engaged to this, I also cannot do that, because I need to do the other that. I wear braces, my hair is not long enough, I am young and jobless and I cannot search for the job, because I am studying and this is the last year at the university, that means I have to start my final paintings, but first of all I have to sketch a lot and to discuss about this with my lecturer and blah blah blah. And this country makes me puke sometimes, there are not enough of jobs, even though, half of people emigrated around the world. My clients all gone (?). Some of new people wrote with the tattoo ideas and wanted to get some, but they suddenly gone somewhere and I am too arrogant to write them messages.
This time in my life sucks, but maybe that means I have to cncentrate on practising and studying? Maybe...
Anyway, the post became a negative letter to someone unkown full of poison :D At first I had a toppic in my head about brown chocolate hair. If I ever will dye my hair again, I will definitely go for dark brown/brown chocolate hair. This color looks natural and shining. I also like because it always reminds me of Penelope Cruz - one of my favourite actress.



I forgot to tell you, that the upcomming week I will be photoshooted by my dear friend Vilma. And also I am kinda participating in some kind of virtual modeling. Not sure if I am going for this yet though...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą