2012 m. spalio 27 d., šeštadienis

Luxury

Days went strange actually, I don't know anymore if I am busy or not. Let me remind me that we, at the University, have the week off. That means a whole week of working even more. So, again, almost the last days I am planning my week off, because a stranger wants to get a tatttoo the upcomming week, a photoshoot, virtual modeling (still not decided yet. But nothing erotic or nude there will be, so don't feel happy), homework, my brother in law is getting back from his eurotrip, autumn holidays, time off with my family and lots of other stuff. There will be a busy week with no results.
Today we visited our grandmma and went to the cemetery. It was nice, but I got cold a lot. This is boring, isn't it?
Last night I've spent all the time browsing inspiration on the pinterest. And wow, I found some really cool stuff there. I can even be obssesd with crowns again. Yeppy.

This is my little wishlist


OMG, when I actually saw this masterpiece, I almost died

My dream 

I would wear this baby all the time

And I want 5x7 camera sooooo  much. That will happen one day

And this baby

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą