2012 m. spalio 14 d., sekmadienis

Day of windbags

Hey, fellas. Today a whole day I wasn't doing anything worth doing and I am happy about this. I bought new pants though, but they are very tight. I couldn't find anyting better. It seems that jeans with low waist aren't the best choice for me. So I bought black trousers with a high waste and also a golden zipper in the back. Love them so much, but they are so tight, man. There were only two sizes, the bigger was way too big, the s size is perfect, exept the fact that they are very tight and I hope they will go a little bit bigger, just a little bit.
We spent 3 hours shopping, but bought just those damn trousers and some vitamines for me (again). We've got tired and so on... blah blah blah. But skipping the shops I found something worth buying. I found winter shoes, quite cheep ones, I've been wanting two seassons. And a very nice lace black blouse. I will be saving for those shoes, they are cheap and I've got my previous winter shoes with high heels from the same shop and they are awesome.
When/If I'll buy the blouse, I'll take a picture of the all outfit. And this weekend maybe I am meeting with my friend Justina at last. Waiting very much. But I don't know if I am going to Kaunas, or if she is comming to me. Because I kinda have to tattoo a person in that city the same day. We will see.
Thank you for reading.
P.S. My computer has been reinstalled. Lucky day for both of us. Working as a bee.

My new nail paint (?) Pollish (?). Love it so much!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą