2012 m. spalio 12 d., penktadienis

OUCH

Hello, dear readers. It's been a while I wrote something meaningful I guess. I had so much stuff to do and I also want to quit sewing school. But maybe I'll try to keep this thing, until I will blow into pieces. Maybe only this week was so hard, even though, I was kinda sick. But I tattooed all week long, drew sketches for people and had to cope with homework, but the pile is growing and growing.
Today I've spent almost 4 hours tattooing one girl. That was OUCH. I did her ribs and it was too painful for her and too difficult for me. I would've done it better if I could even touch her, but no... But she left satisfied and also in reallity the tattoo looked awesome. It's just I don't know how to take a picture and do not ruin the whole thing. They always look unstraight and so on. It was a hard evening for me and for her. But I am happy that one girl canceled tomorrow a filming, she wanted to take me as a main character and make some kind of video, but it's canceled. I am so happy, because tomorrow I've got to draw something, something to finish, to meet one more girl and give her the sketches and then I will tattoo dandelion. Do not know how I will make it yet....

This is how my work place looked today. But the massage table wasn't of service..





Yes, it looks not very straight into all pictures, but it actually was in reallity. Ugh

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą