2012 m. spalio 3 d., trečiadienis

Getting late everyday home has some advantages, like I don't have to tidy all the mess around. But today I am early and alone at home, the room is a total mess, because my sister was visiting and sleeping here. So, I have a lot of work to do. But my agenda is little bit crowded and it scares me that I do not eat right. I eat once or twice a day, and the morning and afternoon snacks are cookies, until, of course, I get home and can eat healty and amazingly good food, which is too late according to my eating schedule.
I hate my cellphone, but whatever, I'll post some pics I took today of our newest painting assigment. I am not totally happy with the results, but it's not inished, so I can console myself.

Hands are not finished and a belly needs some fixing too. But I like the composition. It's only the quallity...so poor. It's been a while I used my cellphone as a camera. Sheesh


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą