2012 m. spalio 16 d., antradienis

Modern Family

I don't actually know what happened to "New girl", but somehow it has changed and not in the best way. I am quite sad, because it was my favourite tv show. But we alwas watch something in the evenings, so I tried to recommend "Modern faily" for my bf, at first he said no, but after few months we tried watching it and he liked it. I myself first saw "modern family" on tv, when I had one. And I liked it. "Modern Family" is a tv show about different family. About an old father, who married younger Latin, she is so gorgeous btw. About his son gay, who addopted a child with his partner. Also his daughter living quite normal life: with her husband and kids. Even if this TV show is quite american, you know what will happen after something happens, but it's funny and cosy. But we finished it and I need new tv show to watch.

Sofia Vergara. She is so pretty. I love her curves

And a whole family

P.S. What the heck is with my English today?

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą