2012 m. spalio 26 d., penktadienis

Pretty baby

Boy, that was a strange movie I've seen today. I want to confess, that I got it only because of the actresses, they're stunning, and also because of the style of the movie. The plot wasn't so good and acting either, but I still enjoyed it until the 12 years old girl lost her virginty. I don't like that sort of things, they scare me a lot.
I found Brookie Shield the most attractive 12 years old girl. She was also stunning when she was my age, or maybe younger.
The movie was about the prostitute and her daughter, they lived in this house full of same kind of women. I liked that thi movie wasn't made only to humiliate that sort of women, because they are less guillty than men buying them... That is my oppinion.



I envy her hair so much

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą