2012 m. spalio 5 d., penktadienis

I am so sorry for my bad blogging. All the posts are so short and contain only photos I took. This is kinda boring, I'd say. But this autumn is awfully difficult to me: first of all mood swings from terribly bad to tolerable. Second cold weather, which tears me apart (Yes, sometimes I like cold weather with no wind and rain, but I will have to dream about this: it's windy and rainy) and lots of work, homework and thinking o next year. This is gonna be tough.
But enough with the complaining. I wanna say that it is going quite well witth my small tattooing business. I am very happy meeting new people and old acquaintances, which is an awesome feeling. Also, I was practising little bit today, I missed my tatto kit so much. I left it here, in my home town, but I am bringing it back and gonna tattoo some people. I hope there will be more and more clients. I really want to become a tattoo artist, very very much (y). Wish me luck.

Yes, some lines are not very straight and it's just because I've put an empty pencil case under the fake skin just because I wanted to make sure it will be mre difficult, like tattoing real person. But the worst thing was that the pencil case was empty haha

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą