2012 m. spalio 23 d., antradienis

Sherlock

Yes, hello. What is happening to me recently? I am changing my style so fast and so often that I don't know who I really am. I just know few thing I want to do in the future and now, but everything else, like: music genres, books, clothes, lifestyle... changing evvery single day.
For an instance my taste in music... I never thought I will like some kind of music with no lyrics...just music.. Now, it's the best I can listen.
Also, today when I had some spare time in the university, I found a detective. I have read a lot of them, when I was a kid, but all my teen age and now I was/am more into artistic/classic books, I never thought I will get back there. But hello, I liked Sherlock a lot and it was hard to put this book away (it wasn't mine). It is so thick and in English, I want it sooooo much now. Hm. Maybe I can borrow it from the University. I'll see. Damn it. I want to get back to astronomy, physics, chemistry and other things I was interested in, when I was a kid or a teenager. I was so amazing, and now just drawing and reading classics. How boring I became?

I like that he is a genius, but simultaneously he is smoking a lot a lot. Haha

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą