2012 m. spalio 18 d., ketvirtadienis

Changing my life NOW

I have a huge headache this morning. I am facing the consequences from yesterday: my sister arived and we had a mini sleepover "party" with wine. Since, I am not eating in the evenings, I got drunk after the first glass, even though, that wine wasn't that strong. And now, not feeling well actually, ugh.
I also do not know anything about Saturday: am I going to Kaunas, or not. Because I don't want to go by bus. It's too cold and I have lots of things to do.
Ok, starting from this day I am changing my life very much. I will try to clear my friend list a little bit. To think more positive. To take care of my body, my health and my education more. To start learning a lot a lot. Becase I love studying russian, and I have a Spanish grammar, which I haven't touched in months. Also, I should study more english and start sketching my final artwork. That will happen soon. And I must decide if I am still attending sewing school, or not. Because now I am in a fucking middle. I am not attending classes anymore, but sometimes I want to go there so much. That's it, I am gonna decide what I want from life. Because I am tired of this situation very much.

Yesterday I was drouning in the inspiration river, which dragged me in and didn't let me go. Pinterest is amazing, I love my art board, which is the fulliest. I also appreciate very much Russian school. What can I say? I adore russian art and something similar.



Klimt - one of the best artists I know








Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą