2011 m. gruodžio 18 d., sekmadienis

Wedding

I am sorry for not updating a lot right now. But it's first time in those two days I have some time to be alone on the computer. Even though, I should be studying right now or editing photos. Because I have 600 of them and more and I have to choose the best of them and edit.

So, I wore my black dress from zara. 

My sister with her Boyfriend

Another sister with her boyfriend

My parents and aunt

First photos

My cousins <3


My Boyfriend in a middle of the gang

The bride was very nervious














girls









I have taken so many photos of people you don't even know, so I will apload just some pics of us



I like this the most.
So, basically we've spent some great time. After the ceremony, we went to the country house and there celebrated so much. I really liked it. I will post some photos later maybe. Today I've spent 3hours editing... and I haven't reached the middle. Duh. Just feel so tired
Are you waiting for Christmas, guys? I am quite exited, because there won't be any lectures anymore. Just the exams. The first one is on 3th January.
By the way, don't use these photos. I just post them on my personal sites, very personal ones

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą