2011 m. gruodžio 12 d., pirmadienis

Photo Journal


I am sorry, I wear my work cloths here...but still. I've got a watch which I wanted to have for Christmas. Except maybe the fact that it's cheap and maybe It will break down in a few months. But  I like it a lot. My sister gave it to me. That was a nice present. Yesterday we went to the shops and bought a bunch of gifts. After that we visited one guy and his mom. The night was nice, I'd say.

And I've got this really nice pen. It's a teddy bear. I can do my homework with it...

Also, my sculpture final project number one. Not finished. And it looks better in reality. Cause actually the lightening is not very great, you can't see the real shape of it

Today, when I got back from the University and also tried to buy something for christmas with guys, I came home so hungry. I made an incredibly tasty rice with sauce, pepper and other vegetables. 

That is me, painted by one artist, whose name I can't remember. I'll leave it for you to decide :)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą