2011 m. gruodžio 9 d., penktadienis

The opinions and Snow

Well, I can say that I am quite tired of people saying what they think. I have had so much opinions lately and all my life. It's so exhausting. I can tell you something, if you create something, you will never be able to be just admired, always. And sometimes those opinions just make me feel sad and just stop for a moment posting photos, drawings and paintings... or something else. Because not all those opinions are right.
Ok. stop for a moment, and enjoy the morning. Enjoy the snow which dissolves and falls... and it's a cycle. Wow, I am boring.



The view from my window

And my new coat. My mom gave it to me. I am so happy, because I look very good with it. I hope so. Ok, it doesn't look very well on the hanger. But it is very very nice and fits so good with my new shoes.
This coat is made from wool and Kashmir and is very soft

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą