2011 m. gruodžio 5 d., pirmadienis

Sick

Today I got really sick. I've spent all the day in bed. It's the second day I am left with no actual social life, also with no desire to work. I feel like a damn mushroom, just lying in the bed, sweating (I have to heal myself somehow), watching stupid Hollywood  movies, trying to read, to tidy up my room, but everything seems so shallow these two days. Have you ever felt that feeling, that everything is insignificant? Well, I hate that feeling. Also, the weather is not the best... The third week in a row. Gosh. No Outside world exists for me right now. Just hate that I just try to reach my destination. huh.
Today we tried some kind of Chinese tea. I could say, it's tasty and looks great also. But too strong for me.
Going to watch one more movie tonight. I am on fire. It's great people invented cameras and all that stuff, now if you don't want to read, or draw, or do whatever should be done, you can just sit back and watch something...

I promise. Tomorrow gonna tidy my room, gonna do some exercises, even if I will feel sick, gonna start drawing and painting, I also want to sew a bit and create something. To match everything in to the right places. Wish me luck with that stuff.
I am so waiting for the spring. Even the Christmas gifts are not bought yet.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą