2011 m. gruodžio 4 d., sekmadienis

I am fucked up

Today I am so fucked up. Everything just...sucks
First of all all the fights. Then my parents try to convince me I am not able to pass my driving exams. So, I am not going there. I had so many plans. Fuck them all. I don't want to use their money if they don't believe in me. Well, that's ok. I wish I could get out of this country and start living by myself. Second thing, I was selected to the final selection to be a vintage clothing model, but I can't even get there. The earliest bus is on 11 o'clock and a capital city is like 4 hours away from mine. I can't even get on time to the City and I am not even talking about finding a place there the selection is. Cause It won't be on the bus station. :D
But I am willing to go ti Vilnius to meet some of my friends. Maybe I should still go. Well. I just can laugh at a whole situation of mine. And I don't have a person right now to tell, how fucked up I am. All people think they know better who am I. Well, they don't.
I should just start searching for a job, I guess. And start exercising twice a week. If I am not able to go to the driving school.

Yesterday I was fucked up and tired, so I just watched movies. Didn't do anything.
I managed to watch 3.

A quiet good comedy. And a Ryan Gosling, one of my favorite actors


The magdalene sisters. I liked this movie. But I felt hate, when I watched it. For those "sisters" who torment poor girls


And the best of all.
"my sister's keeper". I cried during all the movie. It was great

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą