2011 m. gruodžio 10 d., šeštadienis

Hangover

I couldn't believe my dad's birthday to finish like this: on the bathroom floor. That was unexpected, even though I drank less than anyone in the room and than anytime. That is the price for being sober in all birthdays and events and so on. And I am so hangover today. I wish I was not, because I wanna do something, but I actually cannot. I even almost slept on the bathroom floor. I am so happy I had even free people to carry me to the balcony, to hold my hair, making tea and hot pledgets. That is the price for taking care of people when they are drunk, and then you get what you deserve: someone will take care of you. So, if your friend is throwing up, take care of him. You'll never know when will you be on the same bathroom floor :)
Have a nice day, may fellas

I like those tattoos.. They look great on her thighs

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą