2011 m. gruodžio 1 d., ketvirtadienis

Fashion Design

I am not actually sure who is reading this blog, but it's ok. I don't want to be paranoid or something.
I don't remember what I wanted to write for you, guys. We are just dealing with very strange situation right now.  For myself: driving licence (to g o for it, or not?), aerobic (really want to go twice a week, but If I will attend driving courses, I will not even manage to go three times a month (but only one month)). Also, new studies.. I almost firmly decided to apply for fashion design (I don't know if I have an opportunity to go straight there and get free place, because it seems I have a tiny possibility to do this). And my dear Fiance, dealing with army courses. Now he will go through medicine check. And if he will get through, 3 months of army and short hair. And if he will be good, he will study medicine there. I am not quite sure about this. But whatev. It's very difficult to get trhough medicine check. If his legs are ok, it won't be hard. But, if only. How hard is to live? Sorry, for stupid update. If tomorrow is gonna be a beautiful day, I promise I am gonna take some shots, also eat some salads in the park, and will spend some good time with my Fiance Paul. But but, my dog needs to see a vet. The days are SO short...
What a stupid entry.

Fashion design? Huh? that would be something good for me... I red yesterday something about it, I will need to draw and make a composition, and they will check my grades from school. Just one thing I am not scared of is a drawing exam. I will be so ready in Spring. Let me believe in this. Do You think I could get through?

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą