2014 m. rugsėjo 24 d., trečiadienis

Autumn is coming

My computer is getting slower and slower each and every day. Since my boyfriend is in Denmark now and I don't have anyone to fix it, it is getting worst. Therefore there is less blogging.
However time flies so quickly and it scares the shit out of me. On Saturday it is gonna be 3 weeks my love and I haven't seen each other face to face in reality. I must say I missed him a lot, but I have so many things to do, which is cool, because I do not have enough time to think about it. But Yesterday I took one free day off everything. Because it's autumn already and I feel that work and weather have drained me out. Unfortunately today I feel worst than yesterday, but I have thinks to do. Agh. My lectures are waiting for me. Also, I've been tattooing a little bit today :) Oh gosh, I love this job. I wish I could do it every single day for the rest of my life.





Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą