2014 m. rugsėjo 26 d., penktadienis

Pursuit of happiness

Recently I have a blessing to come across the movie "Pursuit of happiness". I learned about it only from the interview and that was strange. But who told you that strange things aren't good things? So I watched it. And I liked it. It is a real story, which has to inspire people. About a guy, who is very poor. His wife leaves him and his son. So he is struggling through life. At some point he almost became a homeless, only because he agreed to become and intern, who does not get money for his internship. Of course the story ended up greatly, that is because it was written. Anyways, I liked the movie, I even cried at few scenes, that's an indicator - it's good haha. I also liked Will Smith.


Today I also have to visit my friend at her new apartment (If my health will let me) and my sister too. This weekend I only have few tats, that scares me out. This is a lesson to not rely on anything in this world.


yesterday I went out to buy some art supplies and a present for my mother on law, since her Birthday is tomorrow. So I totally tried them on last night on this drawing above. 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą