2014 m. spalio 27 d., pirmadienis

Crown tat

I think I should somehow fix my computer. My ad block is not working at all and I have so many problems aside. Waiting until my boyfriend will get back from Denmark and fix it totally. Because it is getting hard to work with it.
So, this week I have no lectures!!! yeeey!!! But it will pass so soon I won't be able to enjoy it. I have so many things to do, I do not remember myself not working. Even like now, I am sitting here, doing sketches and cannot get to the book I took from library today. I am so hooked. This book is amazing and I will reveal about it later, because I am willing to write a review about it.
And here is  a crown tattoo I did today:

Maybe, because I am a leo, but I love crowns. I just adore them. I love doing them, I love drawing them, I love watching them. I would even love having one on myself someday. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą