2014 m. spalio 23 d., ketvirtadienis

Social life

Yesterday was a very tiring social day for me. At first I met with my sister and my friend. Me and my sis have this mutual friend and we kind of went out a little bit. I guess we even purchased some stuff for that matter and then we headed down to my sister's apartment. We had some nice time there chatting and drinking tea. But It was veeery cold outside, indeed. This wind those few past days is unbearable. It's cold and very icy. Anyways I went home quite late at the evening and then I got home I though to myself - "oh, thank God I do not need to go anywhere else today, because the weather is totally bitchin'". And at the same moment I get this call from my course mate and maybe she is my new friend a little bit. She asks me if I wanna stay for a whole night in her friend's apartment and make desserts. I am like - "shit, but fine". And we spent a very nice night there.


This baby is one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten. Even though it's been three weeks I am trying to cut on sugar, I could not resist this baby.


We talked for a half of night and at 6 in a morning we went to bed. It has been a quite nice and calm evening,



I bought this bag from zara, which was very cheap, It was on half price and I could not resist. I also bought those earrings from H and M. I kind of wanted them for a while, but I did not have enough courage to buy them and now I found an excuse. It's my sister's upcoming wedding on February 14th. I've decided what style is gonna be my whole outfit and I am gonna wear these earrings next to my french twist. jeeeej. I also bought these black candles, which I love. 




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą