2014 m. spalio 8 d., trečiadienis

Bullshit time

So, I finally allow myself to talk about what happened yesterday. A week ago or so I was invited for a job interview at one of the best tattoo shops in Lithuania. Or maybe even the best. So I was a little bit nervous naturally. I had to make a portfolio of my drawings, therefore I drew like crazy, day and not night :D I sleep at nights. And of course the tattoo portfolio + tattoo machines. So, I went. And apparently I am not the only one who wants to get this place. But at least the main tattoo artist said that I am one of the most experienced tattoo artist. But we will have to fight for this position and it felt awful to hear that. I thought that I am not gonna do this, since I do not like competition and I am really bad at this. But When I went home, the artist wrote me a message with more homework for me, then I thought I'll try it. It is quite interesting. Even though, I really have more stuff to do (like my master's degree :D) but.... whatever. I do not have a lot of tattoos now, because of the season.
Forget about this. I fixed the problem with the machine also, so now it's good I guess.
Also yesterday I was invited to participate in a photoshoot. But not a simple one, it is gonna be a photoshoot of our university. And if it is gonna look well, we are gonna be on booklets. This is kind of cool for me personally. At least they said that they needed pretty people and they consider me pretty, wow :D haha. I don't :(
So yesterday after the lectures, which ended up at 8 p.m. my course mate invited me to get some coffee with her friends. And we had a blast in a bohemian atmosphere. It felt great. Laughter and smiles. Good time ;)

Not gonna finish this, so posting




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą