2014 m. spalio 29 d., trečiadienis

Almost...

Yesterday I went to see my little sister. We had some grat time and backed potatos with milk. That was cool. Also, she has a cat as you know. She is always trying to convince me that I should get one. But I am very selective. However we came acroos an amazing cat, it's Bengal cat. We contacted the owner and she was willing to sell me the male cat for me this Saturday. Then I come home and I read about those cats more, apparently they are very active and you cannot leave them alone for too long, that was exactly what I had to do considering that my work is so unpredictable. Then again, some of them can get a little bit too active or even agressive at a times. Since they are half wild, and they are very talkative. I had to reject the offer today, because no one will want to cat sit for me if it will behave like this. They are a lot like dogs. But now I want this cat again and even more I wanted it yesterday, I don't know what to do. I know I shouldn't get one, since it's a responsibillity, also those Bengal cats are quite expensive and also their care is expensive too. But I want one so much now :(

 He is so pretty. I want it soooooo very much. And the worst thing is to know that you can afford one.
 I tried to make a very short photoshoot which took me twenty minutes. But it's not the same to shoot again for me. It's been a while and I do not know how to do this anymore :(

Today's tattoo I've done...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą