2012 m. rugpjūčio 23 d., ketvirtadienis

Brain teaser

I am guessing my career as a photographer is a little bit lower than it was before few months. I am so into tattooing, painting, drawing and sewing idea, that I don't even know what to choose. I am so confused this evening, that I might blow up. Before this time in my life I had so many requests to be a photographer, now I've got one more again to be only photographed, but I might not go, because it would be in our capital city and I won't be capable to attend two schools and go somewhere far away from my current city. Also, I am wearing braces, but it's not the main thing. The thing is I dont know what to choose in my life. This situation is tearing me apart. When I am thinking of Chanel sewing the magical cloths, I cannot resist the idea of sewing something by myself, considering that I have so many ideas inside of my head. But I cannot do so many things in my life, because I won't achieve the best in one subject. I have to choose. And this evening I started one more painting and I found out that I love painting so much too. What I am gonna do now?

It's just a start, so... 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą