2012 m. rugpjūčio 31 d., penktadienis

Good Ideas

There are so many ideas inside my head that it will explode one day. And now I hav an acces to find new ones:


Globes. They look amazing here

This room looks just so amazing and free to be inspired and work in it

It's been a while I want to have a pet, it's just that I don't have an appartment and I don't know where will I live in few years. So, I was thinking of a gold fish, or maybe two. And about Budhas head I was thinking too,  just in a different place. But it looks great here too. 

Oh my God. My obssesion. If I see a mermaid (antique one mostly) I can watch it all day long

Since I was a kid I've been wanting to make or own a jewelry like this: the one, which feels amazing to have and inspires you to explore the universe

Yes, I know. I have searched for something like that on e-bay, and I found so many of them for the reasonable prices, it's just that it's not worldwide, because they are antiques, and I am not living in UK, also almost all of them are sold at auctions



It's been a while I have an idea for our ittle new place. It is to hang the meaningful poster on the wall. I wanted to find something, but I couldn't. Ah, and I should save money, Gosh. 

This would be awesome in the kitchen: to remember what you're eating and how, and that you're alive

I want to sew this dress somehow, even I don't know if it is my style and I should wear it

And this beauty... This one would be easier to sew


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą