2012 m. rugsėjo 1 d., šeštadienis

Jack Daniel's

So, my Jack Daniel's shirt arived! Yep yep, and I like it a lot. One really strange thing happened: I wanted white one, but my bf convicned me to buy black shirt as his, and we both saw how we ordered black vest shirt for me and for him, because there was only shop left, which sold that sort of shirt in black. But then, after few days I changed my mind and I was quite more into white shirt again. And what do you think, I open it and I find white shirt. OMG. Someone knew that I want white shirt instead of black. Now I don't regret anymore, and also because it looks great.
I am currently eating carrot. I thought I should eat healthier food, since it is Autumn again and this summer was full of big crashes, they can make you weaker.

Such a beauty

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą