2012 m. rugsėjo 8 d., šeštadienis

Inspired by Autumn

It's autumn outside. Kinda pity, but it makes me wanna curl up in a blanket with a cup of hot tea and read good books. It's so cold outside, that I was wearing my winter jacket today. My sisters and I (including my beautiful mom) were shopping together today, and I bought new jeans. I needed new jeans for ages, but I couldn't find anything. I couldn't find anything today either, I bought whatever I found best. Maybe I'll show you it later.
Since my sister is finally moving out today (I hope so), I was searching for some interior inspiration and I found tones of good stuff, including autumn outfits and tasty food too.
I hope you don't mind that it is a really big amount of them. I couldn't resist posting all the good stuff I found today.

Oh, Gosh, Why I can't find proper socks?


That is my future studio

I wanted this thing a lot, it's just in Lithuania it costs like a lot

aw... those cups and...socks

Remain Simple


I was eating this meal all the summer



Yes, I adore black bread. I am gonna always buy it and nothing else I need

Old records. I hope we will be able to get a car to bring all the records and gramophone to our apartment

Brilliant Idea!



Oh my. I could die here. And a cat!

Oh my! Yes yes yes! I wanted an armchair in our balcony so much. It's just that I don't have one and there is not enough of space yet

Books books books!


This garmet is just adorable





It will happen, of course!




Those coats, so autumnal




Oh...


2 komentarai: