2012 m. rugsėjo 23 d., sekmadienis

Dangerous shoes

As long as I've spent like a half weekend on the pinterest, I found there lots of inspiring things. It's just that I haven't done the homework and I only managed to do one tattoo. But I hope, if no one will change their minds, I will tattoo 3 people in the upcomming week. Wish me luck.
So, I never talked about the shoes. Well, all my life I haven't been a huge shoe maniac, I was more into lingerie, perfume and dresses. But now I am changing little by little, thinking of buying new shoes (If I had spare money, which won't happen soon). I found so many dark and dangerous shoes, it seems that I like them must. But there is a problem, like always, I shouldn't wear high heels a lot, because I am very tall then.

I like this style a lot, because it is simple, but also very classy

I was dreaming of new rocks a lot, when I was younger. Now I would enjoy wearing them also

I like the design of these shoes, totally me

Oh sweet Lord, this is high

These are simple, nice and affordable (was it even a right word?). Thinking of something like that

aw... cute

That would be too much for me

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą