2012 m. rugsėjo 20 d., ketvirtadienis

Milan



Somehow we booked two tickets to Milan for three days in November! I still cannot believe in this and I think that someone somehow will ruin this trip. I want this so much, gonna save money like a lot now, I want to pay at least the half sum my bf payed for these tickets, not sure about the hotel and food yet, but we have two months left.. Also I always loved the idea of visiting Milan, I like north Italy a lot. Ugh, the tickets are already booked, but I am still nervious, because if my bf will find a job and his boss won't give him those 4 free days. One good thing is that we booked tickets during the Autumn holidays, when I won't have to go to school and maybe University (not sure yet).
I hope we will visit lots of good places and galleries, I adore them. And Leonard da Vinci was living in Milan, there you can find his "last supper" masterpiece in Santa Maria delle Grazia church. I want to see it so much!!!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą