2012 m. rugsėjo 21 d., penktadienis

Monica Cook

I sometimes wonder how there are so many good artists? The worst thing - I am not one of them. Also, they work so hard, not like me. Am I gonna be good one day? I hope so.
It's been a long time I know Monica Cook, the problem is I tend to forget names recently. But It's been a year I discovered her, maybe I even posted some of her best works in my previous blog, but today I rediscovered her again and I am devastated that I am such a dilettante. I hope I'll work more and achieve something in art. It is a serious problem - I have an art virus in me lately. Again, Monica Cook is amazing. The details she zooms are amazing, every finger or lip is like a different masterpiece. It's just that she uses some "ugly" scenes in her artworks. Well, for someone it's ugly, for someone not.





Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą