2012 m. rugsėjo 26 d., trečiadienis

Italian mess

It's so messy around and I need to take a break from everything. I should also tidy up the apartment, because it looks incredibly disguisting. And I have tones of homework, like always. Never interesting happened, except that we had an italian dinner yesterday and it was sooo good, that I ate too much. Yeah yeah: painting, learning and reading left in my life only.
 I just hate one thing, that people, who are determined to get a tattoo at me, some of them just do not text me that week and I leave as a dumbass... Gosh, do I have to reach out these people? They want the tattoos, not me...

Italian still life. I am obsessed with doing still lifes in this apartment. It's maybe the illness forthcomming from my desire to paint. 

amazing dinner for two again


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą