2012 m. rugsėjo 2 d., sekmadienis

Auction

So, yesterday I was on the auction. I accidentally found a thing I've been craving for (like in a normal way, you know) and it was half price, I almost won, just that one person rose the price 1 pound the last minute and I was sooooo mad on her/him. I love velvet clothes and if they are studded it's even better. I'll show you the body-suit, you must remember it from my previous wishlists. It was maybe on the Christmas wishlist I guess. How lovely and damn expensive it is.


So, tomorrow I am going back to old Klaipeda (the city I am studying in). I guess we're gonna celebrate the start of september with my course mates. It's just that now I have double of them and I don't know what to do about that :D I wanna meet a new group, but I guess I will do everything in one time, like always. Should I take a camera, or not?

6 komentarai:

  1. I'm late with my comment - but,yes, take camera! =))

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Kaip esu siuo metu pametus galva del tos medziagos ir dar del aksomo (mmm), ir kniedziu.. Labai noriu batu dabar su jomis, galvoju, gal reiktu pabandyt paciai pasidaryt :O

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Kai nerealiai. Jei pavyks, parodyk ir man :) bet sunku turbūt, daug darbo su replėm..

      Panaikinti