2012 m. rugsėjo 10 d., pirmadienis

Pace

OMG. I haven't been so busy since...never :D I am going to school/university very early in the morning, getting home very late and then - HOMEWORK! Yes, I had that sort of days, but now it's my routine. Whatever, the Fridy is free to me, even though I have to practice tattooing. One girl wants me to tattoo her this Saturday. Well, I don't know her personally and also she wants a tattoo on her neck and I haven't practiced a week, I was so busy and I am fucking busy now. I am also thinking of starting a really big painting. I almost have a sketch in my head... And I have to sew something for school.
The only maybe good thing what happened is that my sister finally moved out and my mother in law helped us with all cleaning. It would be too much for us to clean, also she contributed a little bit with some new stuff. And yesterday we were so happy and in love buying things for our new apartment. It looks way too strange to live with a guy, but the apatment looks so amazing after all cleaning and moving furniture. I also bought a candlestick, a bit too gothic, with red candles. I'll show it later, my bf's cellphone is too slow this time to stand my pace. I am really in a big rush. But tomorrow me and me fiance are going to visit my sister in her new apartment. I believe they settled nice.
I just don't know how to keep this pace and remain calm. I'll try to do my best.

This was our first dinner in new/old apartment. Vegetarian food's the best!

I also have to meet my friends, but I can't find a free snatch. Now I am off to read the phylosophy assigment and (maybe) practice tattooing, because it will be maybe too late, when I will finish with the reading.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą