2012 m. rugsėjo 19 d., trečiadienis

Vestina's tattoo shop

Somehow there are more and more people who want to get a tattoo at my "shop". Even though I really made only one real tattoo, the other one I just remade. After all, this is amazing, because I really love tattooing people. Yesterday one more guy wrote me a message with a request to get a tat at my "shop" and I felt happy, because I don't know him. Like I did not know the girl I tattooed last week. Because I love meeting new people and they also can spread the information around, that would earn me some money. But the strangest thing is that I am gonna tattoo my mother in law, she asked me to tattoo her for he birthday, that's gonna be something like a gift for her from me. Also, yesterday my friend Juste, who is gonna visit me soon, asked to tattoo her also. Well, I offered her first to give something for her, like a gift. We both liked the idea, it's that I have less and less time, but I have also to draw some tattoos. Well, that's gonna happen.

There are so many different things I love and that is not good, too much of ecletic. But this dress is something I want very very much...

And these juice also :D good idea though

What an adorable necklace



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą