2012 m. rugsėjo 19 d., trečiadienis

!

I haven't had a free minute to relax, not talking about the reading. But it's my fault, I take more than I can handle sometimes. It's just that I have more and more readers and I don't have like a lot of interesting things to post and write.
Today I had to skip painting lecture, because the artworks I had to display are still wet (oil colors) and I haven't got enough of them yet. I also skipped phylosophy, because I got cold and everyday we have like 4 lectures of it, so today I am an early bird at home, because I was only in sewing classes, we learned how to measure body. That was quite fun...
But I am always thinking of my future, thinking what to study next. I do not consider myself a great artist, because I haven't been working a lot and I feel so bad about it. So, I've decided to study more and do not waste my time. I have already been working quite hard this week, but I will try to work more. I would really like to study in the academy of art in Vilnius. I heard that I could get a place there if I will also have a sewing diploma, if I would go for design.... but, I am thinking more of something else, like painting or restoration, or even art history, but design would go well with my character and desires. But it's so hard to get there and I want to get a magister degree, that's even harder...grrrr

Again, we can't see any colors. I hate cellphone pictures

Baths... they are awesome way to take a break
Now I am off to make myself a cup of hot chocolate (we have no tea haha) and to paint!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą