2012 m. rugsėjo 28 d., penktadienis

The "New Girl" is back!

At last, after almost 5 months of waiting "New girl is back". I found this TV show, when it was only released and I liked it from the first episod. It is a TV show about a girl who after the break up moves in with 3 amazing guys. She is so charming and also quite funny. You can watch the episods for free here: New Girl.




Tonight tattoo again. Because of the lightening it looks quite not plane. Ugh. I just did what I was asked to. In the photos they always look worst though. I am quite disapointed of myself. But it's just the start and a moon is full (I am not doing well, when the moon is full). Also, the lightening is horrible in a place I am working, I should buy an extra lamp, from the money I earned of tattooing today.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą