2012 m. rugsėjo 14 d., penktadienis

The evening

I was practicing a little bit this evening, even though all day long I had no time for quite anything. But the girl hasn't changed her mind and she is comming tomorrow, after I am getting back from my grandmma with a little piece of my family. I was more nervious few hours before, but I used stensil paper and it's fine now. We mixed green soap with water and made a special botle for the upcoming pleasures. And now I am sterilizing grips.
Also, there is one more woman, who wants to get a tattoo at my shop!
I'll just post some photos I took this evening. The work (?) place looked so good to me, that I couldn't resist.

Green soap

My new little work place (I am not actually sure if it will be my work place, becase it need better lightening)

My unfinished painting

And books about art

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą