2012 m. rugsėjo 3 d., pirmadienis

September 3 aka 1

So, today was first day at school and university. I made it and I am happy. But first of all, all the summer I've been breathing quite fresh air and people were less or more quite. And my first day in a bigger city, with the rush and running and listening to the information, buying things for tomorrow's lectures and spending time with my course mates, ended up with a huge headache. And this appartment, I haven't seen anything more chaotic and ugly. I haven't been here for a whole summer, my sister was living here and she made such a mess. I got home very late and I couldn't make a dinner for myself, till I washed all the dishes, because the sink was full of plates and old food and water could not run through. And the food I made was so ugly, that I have even a bigger headache now and I also have a pile of unpacked things. This day is crazy. Ugh, I hope she will move out soon. They're saying that the week left till they do that, well, I can just pray, because my mother in law wants to help us with all tidying here. She is so sweet. And I am waiting to live in a clean appartment, with my fiance and with good music, good food, good smells, incense, wine, gramophone and old records on till I fall asleep gently...mmmm.... And good cosy bed with little red lights, candles and clean dishes. Those things I don't have yet as you understood.

I was dressed something like that


I forgot to mention, that I at last bought sunnglasses. Yepppy


And my coursmates

Some of them are not



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą