2012 m. rugsėjo 22 d., šeštadienis

Back to Black

I spent a whole day on the computer, also taking care of my beauty and health, searching for inspiration and planning upcomming tattoos, not doing my homework though. The best part haha. But I have a major wishlist and I wanna share it with you. As you've probably noticed, that I am getting back to black little by little. This must be no good, but I love and maybe always will love black color. It's a pity I gave away a lot of my best gothic clothes, now I feel quite sad about it. But what the hell, there are tones of better clothes in the world and I want 'em all!

I definitely want this mercedes to be mine

I always loved faux black fur.. and this ones...

I found theses leggings to buy in my home country. How happy and sad I was in the same time. I cannot afford them, when we are saving now for the big trip.

This jacket is all I could wear during my life




Oh my God - when I saw this dress. The best thing I've seen in a while

This one looks great too


I am really looking forward to getting nail extensions. My sister kinda promised she will do it for me in a trade me tattooing her. I hope this deal will happen.

Also, today I covered up my Dad's old tattoo. He really liked it. It's a pity I do not have a picture and my Daddy is sleeping now. He was so happy and I thought how happy people can get when they get a tattoo, that makes me wanna enjoy my new passion. By the way, I wrote my mom's name on that mess, which has been on his hand as far as I remember him. And on 6th October my parents will be 30 years married.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą