2012 m. rugsėjo 9 d., sekmadienis

Music

I am writting here so much, but I haven't introduced you to my favourite music. I find it very important, because msic can reveal a lot about your personality.... So. I'll give you a list of my favourite bands and if you are the same music lover, share with me some similar bands. I would appreciate it, because I am always hunting for some good music.

1. The 69 eyes (always in my heart);
2. Placebo;
3. Lana del Rey;
4. Depeche Mode;
5. The sisters of mercy;
6. Amy Winehouse;
7. Ozzy Osburne;
8. The Beatles;
9. Lia Downs;
10. Yann Tiersen;
11. Salem;
12. Clan of Xymox;
13. The Smiths;
14. Whitch House (Genre);
15. Edith Piaf;
16. FOJE;
17. Nirvana;
18. Pink Floyd;
19. REM;
20. The Knife;
21. Vytautas Kernagis;
22. Billy Idol;
23. London after Midnight;
24. Devendra Banhart;
25. Bjork;
26. AFI;
27. The doors;
28. Wolfshame;
29. The cure;
30. 50 cent;
31. Fever Ray;
32. HIM;
33. Marilyn Manson;
34. Type O negative;
35. Dope stars inc;
36. The killers;
37. Within temtation;
38. Aerosmiths;
39. Joy division;
40. Lenny Kravitz.

Now it's hard to remember them all, also I am listening to other bands too, it's just that I like few of their songs or I am listening to them rarely. Today my English is super bad. I am going to read "lolita", that will improve my English I hope so... But the book is very good. I saw a movie and I like them both.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą